Monday, June 16, 2008

June 6th - first week finished

June 6th I have survived my first week of classes. My daily schedule is to wake up at 8 AM or so, lazy around my apartment till about 9:15 then I walk to the kindergarten to check email before I start teaching at 10AM in the downstairs kindergarten class. I help out in that class and teach an English lesson then go upstairs at 11 AM for another 5 year old class. There I teach from 11-11:30 then help out in the classroom until lunch at 12:15ish. After lunch I walk ~15 minutes to the Language School where classes start for me at 2 pm. I teach from 2-3 pm a starter English class then have a break until 4 when I teach level 2 English class. I get another break after that class (5-6) then teach one more class at 6. My last class is the most advanced class at the school and is composed of 15 and 16 year olds. I leave school at around 7:15 and walk home to lazy around w/o internet or TV until I go to bed. For dinner I usually stop at a little bakery called Paris Baguette for a sandwich (and I also pick up something for breakfast the next day) so I am usually only eating Korean during lunch each day
My classroom at WMLS





My daily schedule and classroom name.

0 comments: