Thursday, July 24, 2008

Summer Vacation

Summer vacation for my school starts next week and I will spend the first half of my vacation touring around Seoul. Here is my basic itinary for my trip

Vacation In Seoul
July 26- Aug 1
Saturday – Arrive in Seoul - Namsangol hanok village
Sunday – Yodio Full Gospel ChurchDeoksugung Palace
Monday – Gyeongbokgung and National Folk Museum of Korea (1 day tour if time) Seoul tower in evening
Tuesday – Itaewon and go back to Asan last train leaves seoul station at 7:00 Pm

That is just the rough outline of the vacation and when I get back i will expand on it in further posts
Kay



1 comments:

Malia said...

Why are you coming back so early? There's still several days to explore!

Be sure to take your GPSr and the travel bug and find a geocache or two while you are there..

Are you going with anyone, or are you on your own for this trip?